Terms & Conditions for Super Car & Bike Rental in Goa
Terms & Conditions
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- A Driver Must Be At Least 18 Years Old To Rent A Car.
- 4 Wheeler License Is Compulsory.
- A Valid Document Is Required, Such As An Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Or Voter ID.
- Required Security Deposit Is Must.
- Take Pictures Or Videos Of The Rented A Car.
- The Driver Is Responsible For Any Damages.
- Return The Car On The Same Fuel.
- Self Drive vehicles are offered for 24 hours Service, which starts from 09:00 hrs today to 09:00 hrs to next day Or on Goa Airport 00:00 to Midnight 23:59.
- Car are strictly not allowed to be driven on the beaches in Goa, it is an offence as per the Rules.
- Photography by climbing on roof top, bonnet of the vehicle is strictly prohibited, if found the security deposit will not be refunded.
No Outstation Trip
All of our self-drive cars are permitted to drive in GOA state only so No vehicles should leave Goa without telling the management first. All of the cars have valid black plates issued by Goa govt. to drive self-drive cars in goa.
Request for Booking
- All cars required a minimum 2 days booking.
- There are some additional fees applicable with pick-up and delivery in all Over Goa.
- On confirmation, a 10% to 20% booking fee will be collected.
- From December 23rd to January 5, the above rates are not valid.
Refund Requests Must Be Made 24 Hours Prior To The Start Of The Trip.
Cancellation Fee 20% Will Be Applied.
|Request Done||Prior 24 hrs of the pickup/drop-off time||Within 24 hrs to 0 hrs of the pickup/drop-off time|
|Postponing start time or Preponing end time (Shortening)||No charges**||Rs.300/-**|
|Preponing start time or Postponing end time (Extending)||Revised fare for the extended period**||Rs.300/- + Revised fare for the extended period**|
|Car Model Change||Rs.300/- plus difference in the amount||Rs.500/- plus difference in the amount|
|Sr. No.||Cancellation Request Done||Percentage of deduction on Total amount|
|1.||Within 6 hrs of Booking, regardless of the pickup time||10% or Rs.500/- whichever is higher|
|2.||Prior to 48 hrs of the pickup time||10% or Rs.500/- whichever is higher|
|3.||Within 18 hrs to 48 hrs of the pickup time||20%|
|4.||Within 0 hrs to 18 hrs of the pickup time||100%|
|6.||Failer to Produce Documents||100%|
|7.||Failer to Everification||25%|
|8.||Due to COVID19 Safety Precautions||Reschedule 0%, Cancellation 10%|
- 1.There is no refund on booking cancellation or change in travel dates (Start or Return) or change in duration done in less than 12 hrs of your travel time.
- 2.For the avoidance of doubt a no show shall mean the event wherein the Hirer fails to pick up the car within 3 (Three) hours as per the scheduled rental start time without informing about the same, the incident will be treated as a no show resulting in the forfeiture of the rental charges and the security deposit will be refunded.
- 3.Failing to produce Driving license & identity proof at rental start pickup: The booking will be treated as canceled. A Driving license printed on an A4 sheet of paper (original or otherwise) will not be considered a valid document.
- 4.If a hirer wishes to cancel his/her booking for COVID19 Safety Precautions, 100% amount can be used for future booking, no refund/deduction shall be done, however, if the hirer wishes to cancel the booking and get a refund, then the cancellation charges as mentioned in cancellation policy will be applicable.
- 5.Cancellation refund amount will be processed within 15 working days to the renters' account but the amount to reflect in your account might take 21 working days (As per the RBI guidelines for the card refund process) and depending on the issuing bank.
- 6.There will be no cancellations of booking on special occasions such as Dussehra, Ganesh Chathurthi, Diwali, Peak December (24th till 31st), etc.